Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Old and the New

So I was trying to think about my life soundtrack.
I thought listing the different bands I used to listen to and the ones I listen to now might be interesting, to me at least!

*= went to show

Old School












Operation Ivy
Pixies
Dead Kennedys
The Beatles
They Might Be Giants*
Frank Black*
Bouncing Souls*
Minor Threat
Nirvana
Fleetwood Mac
Subhumans*
Metallica
The Queers* my first show
Green Day
Screeching Weasel
Dead Milkmen
The Breeders
Citizen Fish*
Blink 182*
Kongo Shock*
The Rolling Stones*
The Misfits*
The Clash
Arrested Developement
Ween*
Cat Stevens
de la sul
Jane's Addiction
Train Spotting Soundtrack
Dave Matthews Band
Van Morrison
Retarded French Kiss(wade and chris version)*
Led Zepplin
Rollins Band*
Black Flag
NOFX



New School
After the Get Up Kids Show


Simon and Garfunkle
The Get Up Kids*
They Might Be Giants*
Coldplay
Selected Ween*
Dave Matthews Band
Rod Stewart*
Cat Stevens
The Rolling Stones*
The Breeders*
The Strokes
Raffi
New Amsterdams
Some Pixies
The Beatles
John Denver
The Flaming Lips
Bishop Allen song
Kimya Dawson

There's more but I can't think of them all


Update, I really like Coconut Records as of Jan 2009






2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Your two-year-old is a good photographer! I too love Cat Stevens (and Raffi).

The Welker Family said...

Cute prego belly! Those are some fun bands. Many of my favorites too.