Sunday, March 9, 2008

Girl's Night Out

The hubby and kids are down with his folks and I have spent the weekend alone. After getting stuff done on list, I went to the movies with my neighbor friend, she's more friend than neighbor. We saw Penelope which was a delightful film and then we hung out at her home. The best part was sharing a little bit about my beliefs about God and families. I was reinvigorated about spiritual things and feel a little closer to my Heavenly Father, so thanks friend for hanging out with me.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

A weekend alone! You are a smart woman. So glad you got to have some time with a friend and some time alone.

The Welker Family said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! It was so fun to read your stuff. I love the pics of your bunny. I can't believe that you made that! You are so talented! I'm excited to check up on you.