Monday, March 8, 2010

then and now

I've been thinking of posting a picture of my favorite/most used Christmas gift.


I can't think of these












with out thinking of these. These headphones are similar to the ones my Dad had when I was a kid, I remember loving the way they 'hugged' my ears. Now I've got these tiny little ear buds that I can actually lie down and fall asleep listening to an audio book, music, tv show, movie all from my computer(we didn't have one of those until I was in high school). Ear phones have come a long way but it sure would be fun to plug those big 'ol headphones in and listen to that Procol Harum record twisting my fingers through the cord and chilling. So thanks Dad for the greatest Christmas gift of the year via Target Gift Card.

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

Wow, how far technology has come! I love the family picture with your brother, sister, and Mom-Mom. What a neat picture.