Thursday, September 4, 2008

back to the swing of things

We've been to almost both costs and a mid west trip. First to Utah's Bear Lake, a trip to my home state of Delaware and then to Kansas. And many fun trips to Gran and Pa's(Derek's folks). So that's why I've been so 'speechless' these last few months.
But as adventures unfold I'll try to post interesting tidbits to the blog universe.
I'm finally back to throwing pots after a three year break. It feels good to be back and I'm looking forward to some new projects and techniques I've never done before.
I've continued with my crafting and am now 'managing' Derek's online shop as well.
Eli starts preschool this month and Isabelle is growing not only in size but also increasing in brightness.

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

Wow, finally a post! I want to see pictures. And you came to Utah? So much fun that you went to Bear Lake!
Glad that you're back doing what you love. You're so talented, it's good that you're doing it again :) Good for you!

artsy ann said...

Thank you so much, you made my day with your comment!