Saturday, April 12, 2008

day dreams


So back in the day I used to throw pots and then skateboard, I still have clay on my Element board from skating right after class. Boy I want to throw a pot so bad, so what holding me up? Maybe it's fear of taking the risk of it not working out, anxiety about not remembering how to do it. Is it like riding a bike?
I'm not saying that I don't love my dear little ones, but I wonder if they suffer because their mom isn't developing her talents and just going through the motions. I really enjoy our little adventures. Hanging at Gran and Pa's in the forest, walks around this town, crafts and music time. Have I said too much yet?
So how do I create my own adventures without neglecting my family? These are the many questions I ask myself. The mountain are right there and I don't even know what to do with them.
Ramble Ramble Ramble

So to end this post I encourage all of you to keep your dreams alive even if you have to wait a while to make it happen while working on the greates job ever, mommyhood!

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

Beautifully said!! You have such a great talent and it's so nice to see all of your work. I wouldn't change my life for anything, but as mothers, we do put our children first which is great. But we must practice our craft!! Especially if we such an awesome talent like yours :)

Anne Marie said...

You are so fortunate to have such talents. I hope you can find a little time to nurture them.