Sunday, February 17, 2008

One of those question things


Ok I don't usually do these sort of things but I'm bored so there:

The official rules: After you read mine, copy and paste the list into your comment and replace my answers with yours...AS YOU WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THEM AS A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR. You only get ONE WORD to respond.

Your Shoes: chucks
Your Hair: shaved
Worst Fear: moving
The Gym: avoided
Your Greatest Talent: art
Your Parents: frustrating
Your Favorite Food: junk
Your Greatest Fault: anger
Your Friends: Courtney
The Opposite Sex: distracting
What You Want to Be In 10 Years: famous
Your Means of Transportation: friends
The Name of Your Current Crush: jeff
Your Grades: unacceptable
Something You Wish You Could Do: sing
Your Favorite Fast Food Chain: mcdonalds
Something Your Parents Won't Let You Do: nothing
How Many Boyfriends or Girlfriends You've Had: toomany
Someone Who Has a Crush On You: ?
Your Favorite Subject: ceramics
A Prized Possession: OperationIvyJacket
Something Your Parents Won't Let You Have: stability
A Favorite Celebrity of the Opposite Sex: HenryRollins
Your Wardrobe: punk
What You're Looking Forward To: leaving

PS High School was not a good time for me.

2 comments:

jen said...

Cannot believe you had a shaved head!! And I think it's okay that your life is getting better than it was in high school. Better that way than the people that live in the past and declare those teenage years "the best time of their life"...that would just be sad.
I'm glad I know you now - I think you rock!

artsy ann said...

i'm glad I know you now too!